My guest, Joy Loverde has a reputation for being a path carver and visionary in areas of aging and caregiving.
Roslyn Carter reminded us that we will all be caregivers, need a caregiver, or have been a caregiver. If you or a loved one is struggling with the family issue of caregiving you may be wondering, Who Will Take of Me When I’m Old?”
- Discover where to live and why it matters so much if you ageing single
- How the family can navigate money matters and why lack of communication is not a choice for successful aging
- How to avoid family quarrels and resentments
- What is the cutting edge of caregiving technology?
- Why the new type of active aging can also be confusing and frightening for many
- Is retiree lifestyle a thing of the past if we can work even with chronic illness?
Joy is the author of the "Who Will Take Care Of Me When I’m Old?" and "The Complete Eldercare Planner." The American Medical Association says, “It’s the best book we’ve seen.” Joy's appearances include the TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CBS Early Show, CNN Headline News, ABC News, Fox News, National Public Radio, and others. During her career, she has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, TIME, Money, New York Times, U.S. News & World Report, Reuters, Reader’s Digest, Family Circle, Psychology Today, Good Housekeeping, among others.